SENIOR MANAGER OF GLOBAL CASH APPLICATIONS
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Global Cash Applications.
The Senior Manager, Global Cash Application position is responsible for designing, operating and improving scalable processes that ensure the company has accurate and timely cash application from outstanding accounts. This position manages the daily operation of cash application with a global team in Bangalore, India; Gloucester UK; Omaha, NE and Valley, AL.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivate a best in class global cash application team
- Develop, approve and monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure they meet objectives
- Oversee the AR functions within the Oracle platform, including daily postings and reconciliations of cash receipts
- Participate in migrating legacy businesses to Oracle AR platform.
- Partner with Treasury for bank account and credit card provider relationships
- Oversee the accurate, timely and compliant monthly reporting
- Lead enhancing & developing more timely, accurate, insightful, actionable reporting & dashboards for managing cash application metrics and performance.
- Effectively manage escalated customers and drive effective, timely solutions for those individual issues.