With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Senior Manager-UX/UI Designer will be responsible for understanding all aspects of user experience and interactions with CSL’s products and services: user needs, wants, values, abilities, and limitations in the Design of the UX/UI. They will work across the Experiences Pillars to align Experiences and Interface a with customer needs by helping refine the strategy and architect innovative solutions based on user needs. They will advocate, adopt and coach on aspects of UX/UI Design and act as a servant leader to support the team and the Product Owner.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work on the development of engaging experiences for customers, patients, donors and employees through an iterative design process as part of an agile Product team being responsible for all User Experience and Interaction design related elements.
- Design solution interfaces and support their successful development based on customer (persona) pain points and identified user journeys by creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Take part in design sprints and user testing sessions with the User Lab and Design Thinking team to drive innovation and ensure that we are delivering engaging digital experiences
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, analyze ongoing customer journeys and indicate crucial user interaction moments and touchpoints in collaboration with the Product Owner and the User Lab
- Review voice of customer analytics and provide insights on continuous improvement
- Deliver the full end to end experience design across all channels
- Work closely with the Product Owner, other UI/UX designers and developers on the team to bring the product vision to life
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (ex. responsiveness)
- Participate in Agile events, including daily scrums, sprint planning, backlog refinement and retrospectives
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience with 5+ years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design & innovation agency, or in-house managing large scale projects, including specific experience in Human Factor Design, User Experience Design, User Interface Design and Overall Usability across more than one customer interaction channel
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI, Industrial Design Innovation and problem-solving skills with a passion for interaction design to create flows and experiences that are elegant yet simple.
- Pharma/Biotech or similarly regulated environment experience desirable
- Direct Experience with Plasma and Donor Experience a plus
- Experience working with Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects
- Basic knowledge in HTML, JS/CSS or skills in 3D tools are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all organizational levels through clear, concise and impactful verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build, mentor and grow a high performing and cohesive team
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communications.
- Hands-on attitude and the ability to manage complexity in a fast-paced agile environment Experience of other industry verticals desired
- Marketing in digital world an advantage
- Adaptable to handle a fast-paced working environment
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Digital Product Design or other related discipline.