Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Senior Manager of DTC Integrated Campaigns, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
This is a remote based position. Preference is given to individuals based in the following metro areas: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, and Southern California/Orange County, CA. Occasional travel may be required.
Senior, Manager of DTC Integrated Campaigns the role:
The Senior Manager of DTC Integrated Campaigns will develop and implement marketing strategies to drive growth of Quest Diagnostics’ DTC e-commerce testing solution, QuestDirect. This consumerinitiated testing platform allows patients to purchase their own lab tests without going to a doctor. In partnership with internal teams and external agencies, this person will lead the planning and day-to-day management of consumer campaigns across owned and earned channels with a focus on messaging strategy, creative development. This role reports into the Director, DTC Campaign Marketing.
- Lead the strategic planning and development of new integrated campaigns to drive customer acquisition across paid, owned and earned channels.
- Partner with product owners to develop product positioning and marketing drivers, translating those into omni-channel campaigns to drive e-commerce growth across a variety of testing categories.
- Manage creative development for campaigns throughout the purchase funnel (SEM, Display, Social, Video, Audio, etc.)
- Utilize 1st and 3rd party tools to research market dynamics including consumer behavior, habits, and trends and distill into compelling campaign messaging.
- Partner with counterparts in Paid Media, PR, Product, and CRM to bring campaigns to life across touchpoints.
- Ensure alignment of campaign activity with e-commerce business goals.
- Gather and analyze data to track marketing effectiveness and recommend optimizations to shape current and future strategies.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand
- Experience driving new customer acquisition and brand health metrics Healthcare or e-commerce experience is a plus
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.