Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Senior Manager of DTC Paid Media Campaigns, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
This is a remote based position. Preference is given to individuals based in the following metro areas: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, and Southern California/Orange County, CA. Occasional travel may be required.
Senior Manager of DTC Paid Media Campaigns, the role:
The Senior Manager of DTC Paid Media Campaigns will develop and implement marketing strategies to drive growth of Quest Diagnostics’ D2C testing solution, QuestDirect. This consumer-initiated testing platform allows patients to purchase their own lab tests without going to a doctor. In partnership with external agencies, this person will lead the planning and day-to-day management of consumer campaigns across paid channels. This role reports into the Director, D2C Campaign Marketing.
- Lead paid media planning and performance optimization supporting business goals from brand awareness through acquisition.
- Oversee all paid channels inclusive of Video, Audio, OOH, Paid Search, Paid Social, Digital Display, and Direct Partnerships.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to drive e-commerce business performance and learnings Collaborate with Integrated Marketing on development of cohesive, multi-channel creative and tactical plans tailored to business needs and objectives.
- Partner closely with Product team to provide recommendations for e-commerce optimizations based on paid media best practices
- Utilize 1st and 3rd party tools to build targetable audience across channels. Act as a strategic resource for paid media and marketing activation.
- Gather and analyze data (revenue, CVR, CTR, site metrics, etc.) to track marketing effectiveness and recommend optimizations to shape current and future strategies.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing for a consumer brand
- Experience driving new customer acquisition and brand health metrics
- Healthcare or e-commerce experience is a plus
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.