- Directs and coordinates fabrication, installation, operation, application, maintenance and repair of mechanical or electromechanical machines, equipment, tools, engines and systems.
- Ensures that quality levels and industry standards are maintained or improved in the manufacturing process.
- Oversees installation, operation, maintenance and repair of equipment such as centralized heat, gas, water and steam systems.
- Evaluates mechanical products to determine their cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- May evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate malfunctions.
- This is an individual contributor role that requires the use of judgement in applying professional expertise and is expected to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Roles typically require a university degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge gained through experience.
- Job requires an understanding and application of procedures and concepts of own discipline.
- The job requires attention to detail in making evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information.
- This job typically requires a degree or equivalent and a minimum of 2 or more years experience.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.