Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Performance Engineering and Testing - QA Architect
At Sogeti ? the global leader in QA and testing, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Architect in Performance Engineering and Testing. This is a full time role in Sogeti and you will be based in Whitehall, OH/ Columbus, OH/ or Pittsburgh, PA.
As a senior member within the performance engineering and testing function, you would be required to handle multiple projects simultaneously as well as help other team members in coaching and reviewing their deliverables. As a performance engineering and testing architect, you would be responsible for conducting performance engineering reviews, develop or influence nonfunctional requirements for the projects, design development guidelines as they relate to application performance, performance modelling, creating performance test strategy and plans, analysis of performance test results. The role requires working closely with development resources to troubleshoot test defects and issues. Accountable for compliance with established test processes. Delivers timely and accurate status reporting.
This individual must have excellent oral/written communication skills, and interpersonal skills to support interaction with internal customers, team members, and internal management. He or she must be able to work in a fast paced/dynamic team environment and possess time management skills to meet schedules.
A Day in the Life
- Leads the testing of projects of high complexity. (Monthly or Quarterly projects)
- Goes beyond acceptance criteria and challenges the system through break testing.
- Creates performance testing strategy and test plans based on nonfunctional requirements
- Maintains a high level of focus on the design and architecture of projects.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert on application performance engineering and performance testing.
- Learns complex systems and how code changes may have broad cross-system impacts and dependencies.
- Participates key program meetings and reviews and complex process audits.
- Participates in capacity planning and disaster recovery activities
- Communicate project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including architects, infrastructure team, software engineers, developers, testers, technical leads, and delivery leads to ensure timely delivery of projects
? Bachelor's Degree or equivalent amount of technical experience.
? At least 8 years? experience in Software Performance Engineering and Performance Testing function
? Performance Test Automation experience using HP Performance Center
? Experience in performance testing tools including Jmeter, Silk Performer, HP Load Runner, Performance Center
? Experience in agile and DevOps methodologies
? Expert understanding of various architecture and design practices
? Expert understanding of performance test analysis, performance tunning, modelling, load testing, stress testing, network simulation testing
? Application monitoring experience using leading monitoring tools like Wily, Dynatrace, HP Diagnostics, AppDynamics, JVisualVM, Perfmon and Splunk.
? Experience working in multiple operating systems and databases
? Provide technical leadership to performance testing resources
? Excellent team player - willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done
? Experience working in a global delivery model
Nice to Haves
? Experience in multiple performance testing tools apart from HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life