As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you play in the intersection of strategy and creativity. You like to be close to the product, but revel in bringing a marketing strategy to life in new and cool ways. You are known for big ideas, but are grounded in data, real market insights and measurable results. You are proficient in building a team that reflects that same passion and expertise—a team skilled in merging product value proposition with data-driven market understanding and customer insight to develop and prioritize go-to-market strategies. Product launches, updates and target promotional activities? You’ve got them covered.
With a deep understanding of our target customers and how our products address their needs, you will play a crucial role in positioning our products the right way to the right buyers leading to higher revenue capture and increased market share. You’ll drive cross-team collaboration in the annual planning processes driving synergy and building advocacy for your team’s plan.
If you love the nuts and bolts of discerning and assembling the Ps of marketing, have strong leadership skills and the ability to drive and motivate a team of stakeholders in collaborating and delivering a flawless go-to-market strategy, this role might be for you.
ESSENTIAL PRODUCT MARKETING ABILITIES
• Merge data-driven market understanding with customer feedback to prioritize go-to-market strategies
• Collaborate with leaders across Product Management, Strategy, and the Commercial Marketing Team to understand new opportunity areas by analyzing products, customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps to inform go-to-market planning.
• Develop and maintain relations with customers to deeply understand their needs and the product application across target industries.
• Advance marketing and sales with value proposition, messaging content, and market expertise.
• Manage and oversee release marketing and promotional activities for new product launches, series launches and product updates.
• Align closely with Product Management to enhance product definition and positioning using competitive information, market and product analysis.
• Articulate product positioning and messaging for target audiences, while differentiating Bobcat products from competition.
• Work with the Commercial Marketing and Demand Generation teams to manage targeted marketing campaigns and offers.
MARKET STRATEGY AND PRODUCT ROADMAP
• Partner with Product Management to develop and evangelize a consolidated roadmap that organizes insights-based strategies for major releases and feature updates alike.
• Keep tabs on the competition and their presence in the market.
• Utilize market research and company insight to inform and direct go-to-market strategies and craft the strategic approach for marketing campaigns and ongoing activities.
CONTINUOUS PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
• Develop, document and implement improvements to the go-to market process for new products, updates and running changes.
• Understand and work cooperatively with business development and product management to solidify strategic planning and promotional marketing plans.
• Understand data-driven inputs for forecasting models, pricing strategy and competitive intelligence and activate the information within go-to-market plans.
• Works with our end-to-end conversion metrics stakeholder to dive deep into the funnel, offering data-driven recommendations to improve conversion rates and building improvements in sales trainings and sales enablement.
• Oversees the pre-show promotion, onsite plan and post-show follow-up for regional tradeshows.
PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT/FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
• Recruit and develop team of product marketing professionals having same company values, innovation and fit with corporate culture.
• Develop and revise onboarding and continuous development/growth of team.
• Manage budget within -+5%.
• Engage with and oversee external vendors, agencies and consultants as necessary to execute strategy and promotional marketing activities.
- Education Required: Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
- Experience Required: 10>15 years
- 10+ years of work expertise in Marketing
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing and/or product management (industrial manufacturing preferred)
- Travel Required: 10 - 24%
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record of building strong product marketing strategies to maintain competitive advantage
- Stellar communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work effectively with multiple constituents, including peers, senior management and executive management
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong project management and coordination skills; and ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- Ability to prioritize, self-start and contribute under pressure and tight deadlines
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.