Administrative Assistant – Senior Program Support Administrator
Leidos is seeking an experienced Program Support Administrator to work on a fast-paced program for a client in the national security sector.
Job Duties will include:
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Prepare detailed support documents for high-level customer meetings.
• Maintains relevant appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• In-processing new employees and out-processing departing employees
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintain floor plans and report changes to Leidos facilities.
• Escort visitors as needed.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of progressive experience; an additional 8 years of relevant work experience (training domain, security domain, or supervisory) may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree
• Currently possess a TS/SCI with polygraph
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the IC structure – minimum two (2) years of experience.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Suite and web-based applications
• Demonstrated ability to write concisely and clearly with high attention to detail.
• Demonstrated organization and time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate program activities, sometimes under tight deadlines, and in the face of numerous competing priorities.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.