This is a senior technical role focused on supporting key process improvement initiatives and major capital projects to meet strategic business performance targets (e.g. financial, supply chain, cGMP & HSE).
• Responsible for project activities required to scope, develop, procure, construct and qualify new equipment and cleanroom facilities required to meet facility production throughput demands
• Leads multi-disciplinary Teams through project life cycle activities to deliver capacity expansion capabilities and facility upgrades to meet global and local strategic requirements
• Responsible for providing cGMP compliant processes and facilities suitable for FDA and global regulatory approval
• Project Teams are responsible for completion of project lifecycle activities through turnover to routine commercial production
• Responsible for generation of regular project reports (financial updates, project schedules, risks and summary of current activities) for senior site management and Global Steering Committees
• Managing and supervising all consultants and contractors undertaking project work, including discharge of CDM duties where appropriate
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering related discipline preferred
- 10+ years practical and leadership experience in pharmaceutical industry including GMP engineering project experience in Manufacturing, Engineering or Quality Assurance
- Functional Experience of cGMPs and manufacturing cleanroom/HVAC/Critical Process Utilities operations in an MHRA / FDA regulated facility
- 5+ years’ experience of project management within GMP environment
- 3+ years Experience of Validation and Commissioning of Process Equipment and/or facilities
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!