Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is seeking a seasoned Project manager to lead the JRSS CND/NetOps migrations team. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of planning, staffing and executing complete discovery, gap analysis, engineering implementation plan development and execution of a migration of computer network defense and network operations for a base/camp/post/station, agency or other community of interest to the JRSS platform/suite of equipment. This includes managing a budget, matrixed staff, travel and all coordination/continuous communication with the senior level points of contact at the Army/AirForce/Navy/COCOM base, agency or community of interest. This will involve managing multiple parallel migration efforts of between three and six depending on the size and complexity of the migration. You will be responsible for developing and delivering planning, status and proposed technical solution briefs to Senior Level Executives throughout DISA, the services, COCOMS and DOD CIO office.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 20 years or more of professional experience; or 18 years with a related Masters, or 15 years with a related PhD degree. Viewed as the most senior authority in discipline.
Must hold active Secret clearance prior to start on the program.
Must be eligible to obtain Top Secret clearance per the contract.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and leadership abilities
- Specialized experience to include IT Service Management implementation, business or IT process ownership, demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction for Network-wide Problem Management, Network Operations, Administration & Maintenance, and Network Assurance.
- Solid experience in employment of ITIL processes to manage and execute large, global services support for IT environments with globally deployed workforces.
- Expertise in one or more of the following devices/vendors: CISCO, Juniper, Promina, Safenet, Ciena, Sycamore, or Ericsson.
- Experience with one or more: alarm surveillance, fault management/isolation/correction, root cause analysis, trend analysis, configuration management, performance management, LAN/WAN maintenance or performance management; service level agreement support.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.