RLTurner Corporation, one of Indiana's largest and most respected general contractors is seeking a Project Manager.
This individual oversees and directs all phases of construction in sectors of the industry such as institutional, commercial, aquatics/recreational, maintenance, and many more. Some job requirements include:
- Oversee and manage all phases of the contract with the Owner, Designer, subcontractors, and RLTC field personnel.
- Prepare budgets and all supporting documents for all jobs on a monthly basis at a minimum.
- Ensure client/customer relations and coordinate/run Progress meetings.
- Maintain/update progress schedules, contracts and subcontract documents, submittals, project changes, etc.
- Produce/maintain all progress billings, including tracking of subcontractor/supplier billings.
At least five (5) years of experience in the commercial construction industry, as well as a wide degree of creativity, understanding of concepts and construction processes, and knowledge of self-performing concrete and carpentry work is required. Experience with Microsoft Suite computer programs and Program Management software such as P6 Scheduling, ProCore, etc. is desired.
Competitive wages and excellent benefits to include paid vacation, holidays, health, dental and vision insurance, disability and 401k.
Please email resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
RLTurner Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer