A strong Scientific and technological pioneering spirit drives bioMérieux development since its creation in 1963. We design innovative in vitro diagnostic solutions for our customers that initiate new forms of scientific partnerships to be at the forefront of the most advanced technologies. Our presence in more than 150 countries with 9,400 employees worldwide secures bioMérieux commitment to public health.
bioMérieux products are used to diagnose infectious diseases, they provide high medical value results for cancer screening and monitoring, cardiovascular emergencies and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. Products also include industrial microbiological controls to detect microorganisms in food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities.
World leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety.
bioMérieux is present in over 150 countries through 43 subsidiaries and a large network of distributors. More than 90% of our sales are done internationally. Its corporate headquarters are located in Marcy l'Etoile, near Lyon, in France.
Joining bioMérieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture.
We look for candidates whose motivation is to invest in themselves, in the projects of the future, and to participate in a collective adventure led by a pioneering spirit.
We have the commitment to offer our collaborators a working environment which encourages team spirit, with priority given to training and development with international career opportunities.
Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 10,000 bioMérieux employees who have already identified with these values!
The Project Manager will ensure execution and delivery of project objectives in adherence with the company methodology, through management of all project dimensions: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Performance.
Own corporate and project objectives, and key success factors defined during the project definition phase; design the project scope, deadlines and budget. Define the project plan including critical milestones from launch to closing, according to selected implementation methodology. Implement the project activities in adherence with project objectives.
* Define, monitor and report on project costs. Identify and mitigate risks to project budget.
* Lead a transversal team ; coordinate and supervise the activities of team members. Confirm resource requirements and discuss necessary adjustments with resource managers to ensure availability.
* Manage the project risk analysis and manage implementation of associated risk reduction measures. Escalate to the ad hoc project governance instance if necessary.
* Identify, prioritize and proactively monitor changes that may affect the project.
* Ensure that all the elements necessary for the success of the project are identified, defined and monitored throughout the project life cycle.
* Identify and implement change management in response to business drivers.
* Communicate progress against objectives of the project to all stakeholders.
* Coach and mentor other project managers and assist them in solving problems related to project management
- Bachelor's degree (course of study in a Scientific or Engineering field)
- Eight to 10 years project management experience
- Must have experience managing complex and diverse projects
- Post-graduate degree considered a plus
- Desired but not required: PMP certification, Certificated Scrum Master,or Microsoft Project Certification
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to manage all the project elements : scope, budget, planning, risk, quality
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Leadership and communication
- Ability to work in a Global environment.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.