How OptiFreight® Logistics Implementation contributes to Cardinal Health
On the OptiFreight® Logistics Implementation team, we are responsible for the new customer onboarding experience and are accountable for planning, organizing and leading solution implementations. This includes managing project plans, resources, and commitments to the customer, as well as partnering with the sales and the customer early in the process to develop implementation project plans. In addition, the Implementation team works with management and peers to develop consistent methodologies based on best practices for efficiently implementing solutions and creating an excellent onboarding experience for the customer.
The Implementation team serves as a Sales Support function and is responsible for providing sales support through direct involvement in the sales process, either by helping persuade customer buying decisions or involvement in the effective implementation of solutions to support the attainment of the organization's sales objectives.
- Responsible for leading customer implementations onto the OptiFreight® program,
- Leading customer implementation calls and solution development
- Creating and managing project plans
- Coordinating setup activities with internal teams
- Communicating project milestones to stakeholders, and delivering customer training
- Supporting the customer disengagement process and executing outbound shipping projects for existing customers.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing and support roles
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to lead and execute customer projects
- Strong problem solving skills and able to delivery solutions and plans to customers
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.