Exciting Commercial Real Development company looking for a Senior Property Accountant!!!
* Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial statements
* Prepare and assist property management in annual budget process
* Review and calculate annual operating expense recoveries (CAM reconciliation)
* Maintain tenant ledgers and interact with tenants with disputes
* Maintain multiple property accounts for multiple clients
* Bachelors degree in Accounting; MBA is a plus
* 5+ years of Commercial Property Accounting experience
* Must have MRI or Yardi software experience
* Proactive & Learn quickly
* Flourish in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.