Ledgent Finance & Accounting is conducting a search for a Senior Property Accountant to join a leader in the Tampa Bay real estate industry. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides career stability, opportunities for advancement and looking for an established organization to join - this position could be for you! Our client is looking for a calculated and motivated team player with at least 3 years of progressive property accounting experience.
Sr. Property Accountant Responsibilities
- Financial Analysis of property data to produce consilidated financial statements
- Monthly journal entries and financial statements
- Prepares general ledger reconciliations and analysis to ensure conformity with GAAP
- Prepare financial data (schedules, entries) to support monthly close processes for properties
- Prepare financial information for subsidaries. Record new property acquisitions, advise accounting personnel on various transactions and review of property financial statements.
- Assist CFO and Controller with ad-hoc projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.