- Must have experience as a Senior Property Manager or higher
- Must be willing to interact with clients and manage a nice size portfolio, not just comfortable with managing Property Managers
- Must have experience with Commercial Properties such as Industrial, Office, and Retail
- Team player with great communication skills
- Experience with leading and developing a team
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.