Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Collaborate with SCRUM/project team members and End-Users to understand the key processes and technologies within the Applications for the supported business functions.
- Advocate quality in every stage of the SDLC.
- Identify problems, generate alternatives, and recommend solutions within defined processes.
- Identify and reproduce defects in software and systems.
- Documents test results to support the efficient resolution of problems and to capture defect data.
- Obtain solid understanding of requirements and technical implications, recommending updates as needed.
- Creation of functional test plans by writing and maintaining test cases, including exception test cases, from a variety of documentation types.
- Define data required for testing and ensure data is obtained and modified as required for testing.
- Execute test plans, performance and regression testing while validating that the sites, apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
- Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
- Work schedule flexibility may be required to meet the business needs during peak periods.
- Promotes communication to enhance and encourage employee awareness of QA requirements.
- Recommends modifications to standard testing processes to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Works within the larger organization to ensure employee and process effectiveness by monitoring performance or other key metrics.
- Ability to communicate how to enhance quality at every stage of the Agile process.
- Proven ability to help teams increase work velocity through qualitative practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Ability to manage and/or monitor the Quality Assurance activities associated with a discipline or project on a daily basis.
- Understanding of the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure and knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to complete all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining flexible to competing demands and adjust priorities.
- Ability to manage one or more simultaneous projects.
- Ability to distinguish the audiences and tailor communications accordingly.
- Ability to serve as a role model for performance and organizational behavior.
- Ability to generate a shared commitment to the organization, build morale, and encourage ownership of goals.
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve and exceed goals.
- Ability to encourage team members to work collaboratively to accomplish goals that individual team members could not accomplish alone.
- Ability to foster an environment open to new alternatives to traditional methods and approaches.
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives, tasks, long-term benefits, and expectations for outcomes.
- Proven ability implementing an enterprise software solution and/or introducing new technology features and functionality to user groups.
- Experience working with Enterprise Content Management systems (Kofax & OnBase) with complex integrations is a plus.
- Testing experience with web services, MuleSoft, Appian, and .NET is a plus.
- Web-based automation experience.
- Agile certification or experience as a Scrum Master.
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness programs and onsite fitness facility
- Onsite restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonuses