What Customer Operations Support contributes to Cardinal Health
Customer Service Operations is responsible/a catalyst for providing proactive solutions, inquiry research/resolution, and root cause analysis. Acting as liaisons for both internal and external customers, Customer Service Operations enhances the customer experience by leveraging inbound and outbound channels.
About Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions
Cardinal Health at-Home Solutions, whose ultimate parent company is Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 14 company, is a market-leading medical supplies provider, with complementary segments, serving people with conditions in the United States. The company services 3 million customers per year through two distinct businesses: Edgepark and Cardinal Health at-Home.
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm M-F
- Offer professional and timely service as a representative of Cardinal Health at-Home
- Support an inbound call queue, providing assistance in placing DME orders, searching products, processing returns, responding to order inquiries, providing delivery updates, and answering questions
- Provide problem resolution for order issues in a timely manner
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented mindset
- Demonstrate a passion for healthcare
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- High school diploma
- Prior computer experience using Microsoft Office systems
- Customer-service mindset
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.