Senior Salesforce Administrator - Lenexa, KS - Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM
**Proof of COVID vaccination will be required
This position will work in a matrix environment to manage multiple projects and meet the deliverable dates for many concurrent customers. Responsible for implementing and supporting CRM applications for the Population Health Solutions business enterprise. Successful candidates must be resourceful, detail-oriented, and self-directed, with a passion for understanding our business and implementing technical requirements in a way that fulfills that need.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Map complex existing systems and evaluate functionality and customer/user experience.\
- Tactfully approach, engage, and influence stakeholders at all levels across the busines• Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including requirements gathering, issue management and communication to end users.
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within the Salesforce application.
- Performs data mining and analytical review of key business information obtained from Salesforce and other platforms to develop and report on key monthly SLA metrics and proactively identify trends in the data.
- Works with departments on operational challenges and enhancements in their area and identifies and implements solutions driven by platform to enable the desired objective (Quality, Efficiency, Visibility, etc.).
- Communicates with business stakeholders if there are any impacts to scope, budget, risk or resources for assigned projects.
- Drafts user documentation for new and modified processes.
- Assist business stakeholders with creating reports to monitor performance and improve both product performance and client experience.
- Handles daily requests to set up/delete system users, modify roles, reset passwords and complete reviews of user access
- Works with department heads to define and deliver training to end users.
- Assists URAC certification/re-certification and other special projects as required.
- Process created, system build out, client notifications developed, team collaboration of process, views implemented to show each touch point, training and implementation to both Sales and Operations
Supervision Exercised: N/A
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5+years experience as a Salesforce Administrator building custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows, customer views, etc.
- Functional and/or Technical Certifications as deemed appropriate for specialization.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Perform job duties with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with multiple customers meeting defined deadlines with the appropriate level of accuracy.
- Adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Ability to interact professionally with colleagues and/or customers for different purposes in different contexts.
- Maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to comprehend and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present effectively to all levels in an organization.
- Concentrate on tasks.
- Ability to making decisions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing Salesforce.com and the entire Microsoft Office suite, particularly Access, Excel, Visio, MS project and PowerPoint.
- Minimal travel required (<25%) to support training and value delivery function