Senior Software QA Engineer – Corporate Services
Corporate Services Tech is looking to add a Quality Assurance Analyst (QA) to our Portfolio Team. The Quality Assurance Analyst will collaborate with SCRUM/project teams and users to understand key processes and technologies within supported business functions. They will own the testing effort for the team including activities such as creating end-to-end test plans, performing load testing, executing the plans, and managing all activities within the plan to ensure that all objectives are met, and solutions work as expected.
Other reasons to consider this exciting opportunity!
- You will get the opportunity to work with numerous products and applications that include OnBase by Hyland, Kofax, Appian, SharePoint, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- You will get to play an integral role in our technology modernization effort by participating in our ECM Modernization Project and Oracle ERP Modernization Project.
- You will own the testing for the Integration Hub and RabittMQ systems which are key components of the Oracle ERP implementation. This implementation will provide our customers competitive and operational efficiency advantage to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with SCRUM/project team members and user to understand the key processes and technologies within the Applications for the supported business functions.
- Advocate quality in every stage of the SDLC.
- Identify problems, generate alternatives, and recommend solutions within defined processes.
- Identify and reproduce defects in software and systems.
- Document test results to support the efficient resolution of problems and to capture defect data.
- Obtain solid understanding of requirements and technical implications, recommending updates as needed.
- Creation of functional test plans by writing and maintaining test cases, including exception test cases, from a variety of documentation types.
- Define data required for testing and ensure data is obtained and modified as required for testing.
- Execute test plans, performance, regression, and load testing while validating that the sites, apps and systems meet design specifications and requirements.
- Triage defects and report on defect impacts.
- Work schedule flexibility may be required to meet the business needs during peak periods.
- Promote communication to enhance and encourage employee awareness of QA requirements.
- Recommend modifications to standard testing processes to improve quality and effectiveness.
- Work within the larger organization to ensure employee and process effectiveness by monitoring performance or other key metrics.
- Leads in the development, publishing and implementation of automation test procedures, scripting standards, automation planning, test configuration, schedules and related documentation for software testing related to conversion, upgrade or change
- Contributes to supporting and reviewing other QA team members’ automation initiatives
- Ability to communicate how to enhance quality at every stage of the Agile process.
- Proven ability to help teams increase work velocity through qualitative practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology, or 5 years of equivalent experience
- Ability to manage and/or monitor the Quality Assurance activities associated with a discipline or project.
- Understanding of the development and implementation of a Quality Assurance structure and knowledge of best practices.
- Ability to complete all work tasks in a timely manner while remaining flexible to competing demands and adjust priorities.
- Ability to manage one or more simultaneous projects.
- Ability to distinguish the audiences and tailor communications accordingly.
- Ability to serve as a role model for performance and organizational behavior.
- Ability to generate a shared commitment to the organization, build morale, and encourage ownership of goals.
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve and exceed goals.
- Ability to encourage team members to work collaboratively to accomplish goals that individual team members could not accomplish alone.
- Ability to foster an environment open to new alternatives to traditional methods and approaches.
- Ability to clearly communicate objectives, tasks, long-term benefits, and expectations for outcomes.
- Have an understanding and experience working with automation frameworks to allow them to be able to extend existing frameworks to meet project needs
- Ability to produce new/original automated scripts, evaluate existing automation scripts and frameworks to identify improvements, and draw connections among ideas
- Load testing and test automation experience with web services, MuleSoft, Appian, and .NET is a plus.
- Web-based test automation experience.
- Proven ability implementing an enterprise software solution and/or introducing new technology features and functionality to user groups.
- Experience working with Enterprise Content Management systems (Kofax & OnBase) with complex integrations is a plus.
- Agile certification or experience as a Scrum Master.
- Intermediate to strong SQL query skills.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid Time Off days and holidays
- Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
- On-site restaurant
- Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
JobCategory: Information Technology