The Senior Sourcing Analyst will be an integral part of the supplier workstream team who is leading supplier-related integration activities for recent acquisitions. This individual will work with multiple data sets, various ERP systems and with external data sources to provide data analytics, reporting, and make recommendations to Sourcing, Supplier Controls and Divisional Leaders. This individual will help coordinate the implementation of company-wide initiatives, including; the setup of and data input to existing best-in-class quality and business systems, the implementation of new ERP data feeds into existing global supply chain analytical tools, and the development and implementation of best in class purchasing controls quality systems, processes, and procedures.
- Perform complex data analysis using multiple data sources including ERP, financial, non-financial and quality system inputs.
- Create data analytic tools, dashboards and reports.
- Support QMS (quality management system) upgrades including process improvements and developing/writing operating procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process and system improvements.
- Support other integration activities as needed in partnership with Global Sourcing, Supplier Controls, Supplier Quality, IT and other organizations.
- Participate in the implementation of enterprise wide metrics, tools and processes to optimize sourcing and supplier activities.
- Communicate key supplier management updates and decisions to multiple levels in the organization.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs, addressing quality, delivery, service as well as process improvements.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to suppliers, team members, team leaders, and top management.
- Ability to build relationships across multiple functions and levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to analyze complex process and develop/implement simpler solutions including integration into global systems.
- Working knowledge of quality systems within the FDA-regulated, medical device industry; preferably with supplier related activities.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Working Knowledge of complex supplier metrics & measurement methodologies and supporting systems.
- Understanding of ERP systems.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of tools/systems for data analysis and communication (advanced Excel, SharePoint, MS Teams; PowerBI a plus).
- Basic knowledge of project management tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Management, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years in Supply Management, Sourcing or Quality Systems
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.