What Account Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
- Represents company to external and internal customers,
- answers product related questions,
- traces lost shipments,
- interprets and clarifies customer orders for the shipping department,
- takes orders over the phone when necessary, and may manage web-based ordering,
- confers with management regarding customer credits, returns goods for credit,
- identifies quality assurance complaints,
- writes price differentials on mail orders.
- May approve allocation of stock in short supply, special price quotations and bids, pricing allowances, deductions and adjustments.
- May manage inventories at customer facilities using EDI, forecasting, replenishment and inventory systems, focusing on stock and allocation issues to maximize service levels.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Develop solutions to techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts, and principles.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Works under only very general supervision.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Errors in judgement or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
- Opportunity to interact with Cardinal and customer executives
- Working in fast paced and high profile team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-4 years experience
- Strong communication skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to interact with Cardinal Health and Customer Executives
- Fast paced and high profile team
San Francisco Metro Area
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.