What PD Manufacturer & Industry Relations contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturer & Industry Relations is responsible for guiding our Pharma Direct suppliers through many aspects of their relationship with Cardinal Health. This role primarily focuses on supplier returns management to support and enable strategic sourcing and purchasing processes including data mining, metrics management, business analysis, reporting, data integrity, data acquisition and analysis and contract management.
- Analysis and reporting on Cardinal Health returns and the CVS 3rd Party Returns Program
- Returns analysis by vendor and report out on results for delivery to senior leadership
- Analysis of CVS returns deductions by vendor and report on appropriateness of deductions
- Vendor-level contract language reporting and report out on results to senior leaders
- Product divestiture analysis and reporting
- Vendor-level analysis of financial impact for returns policy changes
- Own the data in the SAP Returns Toolbar which drives behavior in the NLC and forward DCs.
- Address and resolve questions from the field or Sourcing regarding returns policies
- Set up new vendors and document item exceptions in Returns Toolbar.
- Acts as data steward around Pharma direct vendor master data.
- Managing the tasks (i.e. research and solve) around data issues and resolutions
- Managing and monitoring the data content and data quality
- Performing data impact analysis around change requests as well as provide solutions to improve processes
- Managing the completeness and accuracy of vendor setup
- Upholding the data governance process and policies
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a related field preferred
- Experience with data analytics and demonstrated ability to be inventive with analysis
- Summarize data for reporting to senior leadership
- Strong Excel experience (Vlookups, pivot tables, research new data analysis methodologies, etc.) preferred
- Strong Access experience preferred
- Results-oriented critical, strategic thinker
- Ability to be a problem solver and work in situations with a significant degree of ambiguity; must be able to find information and solutions independently with minimum to moderate established procedures.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.