Our client, a word-class, global employer in the Metro Area is seeking an experienced Systems Administrator to join their team who is a dynamic, collaborative and team oriented individual! Looking for a strong Systems Admin who has a strong Service Desk Supervisory background! If you are looking for a fast-paced, dynamic environment - this opportunity might be for you!! Benefits are amazing! 100% paid and great PTO package.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Metro Area
- Must have supervisory and management experience!
- Must have MSP Experience!!
- Continuous improvement of computer networks and related systems.
- Management of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory, File Sharing, and database roles in addition to third-party server applications and integrations.
- Actively maintaining many Microsoft Windows Client (10 Pro) and Apple MacOS operating systems in heterogeneous network environments.
- Experience implementing and supporting third party workstation software applications such as: Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk AutoCAD/Maya/Revit, Dassault Solidworks, Rhino 3D, or other application software involved in design is highly desirable.
- Working Independently!! and loves helping clients!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.