Systems Engineer (SCCM / Active Directory)
Clayton Homes is looking to add a Systems Engineer to our Enterprise Technology Operations group (ETO). The systems engineering team supports SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Microsoft Exchange for the entire organization. In this role, your primary focus will be patch management and application deployment using SCCM and Active Directory with additional duties supporting group policy and troubleshooting; installation, replication, FSMO role holders, and disaster recovery process.
Why should you consider this position?
- Great opportunity to work with all ETO Engineering Teams and get exposed to a variety of tools and technologies Clayton is adopting.
- Chance to work in a growing and evolving technology environment using Azure (Cloud Management Gateways, Azure AD, O365), AWS, GCP and aid the company with mergers and acquisition pertaining to AD, SCCM and O365 Tenant Migrations.
- Working with a company that encourages new technologies and growth opportunities
- Forbes lists: America’s Best Employers, America’s Employers by State, Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers for Women
- Wellness programs that focus on emotional, social, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, physical and financial wellness
- Onsite fitness facility with full gym, gym classes, volleyball and basketball courts, ping-pong and disc golf course
- Clayton is a vertically integrated Berkshire Hathaway company with manufacturing, retail, finance, insurance and corporate divisions all under one roof!
- One of America’s largest home builders and leader in housing
- Quarterly bonus program and team celebrations
- Design, implementation, and technical support primarily for Active Directory and SCCM and as needed back-up on Microsoft Exchange.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team, to evaluate symptoms and determine root cause of complex issues involving both client and server issues.
- The successful candidate will research diagnostic information and collaborate with other support areas as necessary to develop comprehensive solutions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with other team members, end users, and other support teams.
- 3+ years hands-on SCCM and Active Directory design, implementation, and support in an enterprise environment
- SCCM experience – patch deployment/compliance, application deployment, OSD, Azure Cloud Management Gateway
- Strong working knowledge and experience using PowerShell
- Experience with Group Policy Management (GPOs)
- Advanced troubleshooting, performance tuning, and capacity management
- Disaster Recovery Experience
- Ability to mentor other team members in AD and Messaging technologies
- Ability to develop Project, Migration, Deployment, and Test Plans
- Familiarity with change management processes
- ADFS SSO experience with multiple applications / websites (not just limited to O365)
- Azure AD, EMS, Intune
- SolarWinds (SAM, NCM, NPM)
- Experience with Exchange 2013 and O365 Hybrid
401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
Paid Time Off days and holidays
Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Information Technology