Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Develop and maintain Build, Deployment, and Integration systems.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools.
- Secures Web system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; maintaining documentation.
- Upgrades Web system by conferring with vendors and services when necessary; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Establishes Web system specifications by analyzing access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Maintains Web system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, and operating and system management systems.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation.
- Participate in Production On-Call Rotation.
- Strong skills Administrating and troubleshooting Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Experience Administrating and troubleshooting ColdFusion Enterprise Servers a plus
- Experience Administrating and troubleshooting WebSphere a plus
- Familiarity with Apache and Tomcat integrated webservers
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2013/O365
- Experience with F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM), creating VIPs, Pools and iRules
- Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- 3 years’ experience in an enterprise level environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- IIS, Power Shell, DNS, System Administration, Technical Understanding, Technical Management.
- Works well under pressure
- Understanding of Programming methodologies, Internet Technologies,
- Ability to learn on the Fly.
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to deal with strong personalities.
- Strong documentation skills.
401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
Paid Time Off days and holidays
Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
Team Share Quarterly Bonus
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Job Category: Information Technology