Expect more than a job.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live,breath and play by them every day. Join our team as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork– belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect– a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive– to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive compensation – we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition team to attract and acquire the most qualified individuals to meet the business needs of our Americas operations. The position will be required to function as an acting Supervisor to fulfill requisitions for specialty and professional positions. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist works with TA Leadership to develop new and progressive strategies to attract both qualified internal and external candidates to open positions for the team. The position also works closely with leadership teams for determining best recruiting strategies, forecasting staffing needs, customizing skill and testing requirements and implementing high quality interviewing selection techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
Talent Acquisition Functions:
- Incessantly strive to improve the organization’s recruitment function and recruiting metrics(e.g., time-to-fill metrics), while also being mindful of ensuring high quality of new hires for the organization.
- Tactically create and place job advertisements to attract the interest of the organization’s target audience.
- Continuously develop efficient schemes to be proactive with the organization’s staffing needs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other leaders to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Learn and understand each position responsible for filling.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, and internet sites; providing organization information,opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Build and maintain the candidate pool; keeping in touch with applicants to build interest in Percepta for future openings.
- Post, update and ensure consistency of all internal and external job postings.
- Leads candidate selection activities including screening, assessment process and interviewing.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provide complete,accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Prescreen candidates and present to hiring managers for interview.
- Coordinate all communication with candidates and ensure they have the best customer service experience.
- Help with scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Works closely with line managers and other leaders to ensure a satisfactory interview process,leaving candidates with a great experience.
- Stay abreast of current legislation and policy changes to ensure recruiting activities follow all processes and procedures outlined by Percepta policies and Federal, State,and Local employment law.
- Facilitate post-offer process with employees once offer has been accepted.
- Conduct on-boarding and orientation with new hires.
- Provide daily direction to the TA team, cascading strategic direction regarding recruiting activities to successfully fill open positions and meet performance metrics.
- Provide best practices to the team - mentor and coach on opportunities as needed to overcome obstacles and provide continuous learning and growth.
- Promote and foster a continuous improvement culture within the organization and communicate new processes and changes quickly and efficiently.
- Monitor performance standards for the team and performance manage with the oversight of Talent Acquisition Leadership.
- Establishes,monitors, and reports consistent key metrics on team’s recruitment activity
- BA/BS required
- 5 years of progressive recruitment experience sourcing for salaried and professional level vacancies within all departments within an organization.
- 3 years’experience working with applicant tracking systems
- 1-2 years of previous lead or supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques using social media and experience resources including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and others to identify and engage talent.
- Strong (and current) knowledge of all laws and regulations pertaining to employment and equal opportunity.
- HR Information System experience.
- College recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem-solving skills.
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to work in an environment with time-sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively, and to thrive under pressure.
- Manages effectively in a results-driven environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Must possess strong active and passive candidate search skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple assignments and excel in a high-volume demanding environment.
- Proficiency in HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Understands the external marketplace and the impact it has on sourcing strategies (i.e.competition, unemployment rate, movement of companies in/out of area).
- Ability to develop strong relationships with all levels of management and external resources.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and applicants.
Physical and Logistical Requirements (Including equipment used)
Normal office environment. Must be willing to travel up to 15 percent nationally.
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.