Ledgent is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant for a position located in Conyers, GA!
* Preparation and review of individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
* Assess and research tax issues and identify solutions.
* Prepare tax correspondence including response to IRS and state notices.
* Manage client relationships including due dates and workflow.
* Advise clients in regards to specific tax and accounting issues.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting required, Master's degree in taxation preferred; CPA or CPA track preferred
* Minimum of 4 years accounting experience
* 4+ years of recent experience working in a CPA firm required
* Advanced understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.