Ledgent Finance & Accounting has an exciting job opportunity for a Senior Tax Associate looking for their next career move - and most likely their last! The reason this job will most likely be the last interview you do with a new company is because of what this CPA firm embodies. The culture builds and grows in the hearts and spirit of those who work in it. The health of the business comes from the top down - the leaders who founded this company provide benefits unlike any other in the industry including restricted hours (billable AND non-billable hours) even during busy season! To prove just how amazing this company is, they were nominated by the Dallas Business Journal as "Best Places to Work!"
This is a direct hire role with competitive salaries, a lot of upward mobility, health and vision paid 100% by employer, 401(k) matching, and 3 weeks of vacation. Here is a bit more about this job:
* Prepare and manage tax returns in a team environment
* Resolve complex tax issues for clients and respond to all transactions
* Focus and respect of the delivery of returns
* Able to effectively communicate with clients, staff and supervisors
* BA in Accounting, Finance or related filed
* CPA a plus
* 3+ years of experience working in public accounting, preferably preparing 1040 returns
* Thrives working in a close knit team who are open minded, easy to be around and enjoy what they do
If this career sounds like you, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. I would love the chance to tell you more about this great opportunity and amazing company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.