We are the division of Sinclair Digital focused on marketing technology (MarTech) for agencies and brands to optimize their advertising spend and results. The company is developing a SaaS-based platform to enable fast proposals, automated fulfillment, and insightful and actionable reporting and analytics. Our team is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
We operate in a fast paced, customer-focused, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the growth of our customers and company. Highly entrepreneurial, our success comes from employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward performance, support individual development and foster a fun work environment.
We are seeking a Product Manager to collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and partners to deliver the functionality and great customer experience our SaaS platform customers need to be successful.
• Be the expert for your product and market – customer needs, requirements, trends, competitors, opportunity, etc.
• Create consensus for the product vision, strategy and roadmap - both internally and with key external partners
• Actively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial and technical goals
• Work closely with engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver features
• Work cross-functionally to launch & support your product and new features to ensure product traction and customer success
• Leverage data to identify new opportunities, determine product/feature success and improve customer experience
• Be the end-to-end owner of your product and its success
• Bachelor's Degree; MBA Preferred
• 7+ years of experience in product or program management, engineering and/or technology
• Experience overseeing end-to-end product delivery
• Has been responsible for roadmap strategy, definition and feature/product trade-offs
• Experience working closely with engineering on product requirements, feature descriptions, technology discussions and delivery plans
• Proven analytical thinking, skills in metrics creation and project management, attention to details, and exceptional organizational skills
• Track record of delivering results, ownership, and strong customer focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence effectively across all levels
• Knowledge of the advertising ecosystem/industry highly desired, including Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), programmatic advertising, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and Analytics
• Product experience with advertising/marketing products/technologies
• Experience with data analytics, reporting/dashboards, Business Intelligence tools (E.g., Tableau or MSFT Power BI) and/or UIs would be helpful
• Experience with micro-services and building high-performance, highly-available and scalable cloud services
• Success launching SaaS-based products and business models