Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Senior eCommerce Solution Architect.
Cardinal Health is seeking an experienced IT Solution Architect with a background in eCommerce & Digital solutions. This role will drive strategic technology decisions that will enable an eCommerce and digital transformation as well as a modern customer experience for Cardinal Health. This individual will be responsible for the ongoing technology and capability roadmaps for multiple eCommece platforms across the Cardinal Health Enterprise.
An enabler of success in this role will be a combination of business acumen, industry knowledge and a deep eCommerce technical background. Lastly, this individual will act as a coach, mentor and trainer to tech leads on the team.
- Conduct industry and competitor research to understand emerging and innovative solutions and directions and Cardinal Health’s relative capability maturity.
- Understand capability needs and assess technology options and recommend solution
- Drive technology strategy and roadmaps in collaboration with engineering, product management and business teams
- Define ROI and competitive edge for next generation and emerging eCommerce technologies; understand the technology changes necessary to enable these solutions
- Contribute to eCommerce architecture taking into account scalability, simplicity, uptime, performance and supporting business growth
- Maintain on-going vendor relationships ensuring vendor product roadmaps are aligned with Cardinal Health’s road maps
- Solid understanding of service oriented architectural principles and systems
- Work within Agile development practices and iterative architectural design
- Translate business needs into technology and mentoring and guiding technologists
- Advanced experience leading eCommerce design and strategy ; prior experience articulating and executing a customer-centric eCommerce strategy, ideally in a business-to-business (B2B) product setting
- Knowledge of Agile development and DevSecOps practices
- Experience architecting / designing large scale digital transformation initiatives
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud infrastructure and Cloud native technologies, processes and ways of working
- Prior experience in working with modern technologies such as React, Angular, Microservices, API’s, NoSQL
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field
- Strong verbal and presentation skills. Comfort communicating to varied groups (C-level executives, business leaders, architects, developers)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.