Secor Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and experienced Service Adviser. They have a very busy service department that prides itself on excellent customer relations in a state-of-the-art facility.
The ideal candidate should be able to track multiple client accounts while giving progress updates and explaining vehicle needs. Must be a team player who has great people, computer, paperwork and phone skills.
- Service Advisors / Service Writers greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Service Advisors / Service Writers perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Service Advisors prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Service Advisors remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle