The Service Coordinator will support the BTS (Building Technology Solutions) Department, through coordinating service technician job assignments, interacting with customers for scheduling, issuing work orders, answering calls and emails from customers, and other support for the department. This fast-passed position will report to the Operations Manager and work closely with operations team.
- Handles inbound customer calls and addresses escalation issues with high importance
- Manage stakeholder expectations and requests including customer, account manager, project team members and management
- Develop and manage project deliverables including communication plan, deployment plan, escalation plan, risk and issue logs
- Manage service project requirements and scope including timelines/schedules and changes
- Prepares service/work orders and prepare quotes for small add ons
- Responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with customers
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills in planning and implementation
- Self-starter with ability to proactively identify and perform problem resolutions
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, demanding and ever changing team environment
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.