Do you love technology and providing excellent customer service?
Service Desk tends to be a launching pad for other exciting opportunities in IT at Tower Health. In this position, you would gain familiarity with a wide variety of hundreds of technologies used across the health system.
The shift is 9am-6pm and includes weekend and holiday rotation. Working remotely is possible after being trained.
The Service Desk Analyst is the first point of contact for Tower Health in providing front-line diagnosis and support for all Information Technology problems and/or requests for service by phone and email. The Analyst acts as the key contact for onsite and remote users for terminal and production problems and inquiries and must have the ability to handle and triage first level support calls.
The Service Desk Analyst has more experience in an IT Service Desk, provides guidance to more junior members of the team, and is able to handle more complex issues that arise.
- IT Service desk experience required
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Great attitude and energy
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and good documentation for escalation
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Multi-line telephone operational skill
- High School Diploma or GED