Role: Service Desk Tech
Location: Portland, OR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond to technical support through telephone, emails or in person.(Tier 2/3)
- Install and maintain a variety of hardware and software.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Identify priority issues and ensure that they are handled first.
- Ensure that new technologies and processes are adapted to current systems effectively.
- Assist in organizing, tagging, cataloging, maintaining documentation company-wide
- Document troubleshooting steps performed within each service request.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while still maintaining high level of customer service.
- Clearly and effectively communicate in a timely and respectful manner with coworkers and vendors
- Recognize in-scope and out-of-scope work, and escalate out-of-scope work to manager.
- 2+ years of IT Help desk experience (MSP/consulting environment)
- Connectwise experience is a HUGE PLUS!
- Understanding of, and a background in working within an IT managed services provider business model, particularly in an IT support role.
- Willingness to learn, adjust, and grow with our company.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Motivated self-starter who desires to work with similar
- Experience managing Office 365
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.