Carousel Motor Group is seeking a Service Manager who will be responsible to ensure customers receive consistent, timely and accurate service. The Service Manager should be a capable leader with the ability to organize, train, and supervise personnel to get the job done. The Service Manager also should be capable of maintaining effective customer relations personally and throughout the department and contribute to the overall profitability of the dealership.
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Two years of experience managing an automotive service department
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Exceptional customer service and customer relationship building skills
- Proven follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information and instructions.
- Good business acumen
- Must have ample knowledge of the technicalities related to the servicing of automobiles
- Career growth and advancement
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Competitive compensation
- An exceptional benefits offering
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discount programs
Formed in 2008, Carousel Motor Group operates 7 dealerships in the Twin Cities market and is a recognized leader in the automotive market. We want to be the dealership of choice for the lifespan of our customers, and we are committed to creating value and opportunities to our employees, customers, and the community
Join us at Carousel Motor Group!