The Service Quality Analyst and Trainer will focus on the quality of service to members through ongoing monitoring, assessment and process improvement. Develops and implements new hire and ongoing training programs for each department of the Member Contact Center (MCC). Provides training to MCC employees, ensuring consistency in the telephone, live teller center and electronic channel service delivery. Assists in the overseeing of daily operations of the MCC and staff with an emphasis on member service and sales. Oversees the completion of annual Compliance training and tracking of team member learning.
- Responsible for the administration of the quality monitoring program with a strong emphasis on process improvement
- Monitors, tracks and reports key performance indicators
- Assess staff performance during member interactions and use that assessment for coaching and skill development
- Monitors effectiveness of training programs through feedback and evaluation following training sessions. Provides training reports and metrics on program effectiveness
- Ensures department personnel receive training in established policies, procedures, products, services and regulations.
- Actively participates in planning for the department and development of ideas for implementing new programs to achieve goals and increase member satisfaction
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities. Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner. Maintains member, team members and other sensitive information with confidentiality. Treats co-workers and members with respect.
- Supports member relations and events that promotes member centric experiences.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Service Quality development and training
- Additionally, 1-2 years of experience working in a Contact Center
- Knowledge of organizational infrastructure, department inter-dependencies
- Solid knowledge of financial products and services, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Solid knowledge of Operational system applications
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Credit Union operating system.
- Ability to have meaningful conversations with all levels of organization.
- Analytical, able to analyze and assess end user needs, propose logical solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with PC and Microsoft Applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coach and motivate
Education: 2-year Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Training Provided
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Remote Interview Process (some positions vary)
- Social Distancing and Mask Guidelines in place