Service Shop Coordinator
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this position, you will provide technical support for Turbocharging Service in Process Automation Turbocharging in Miramar, Florida, delivering superior, professional service, remotely or on site.
Reporting to the Turbocharging Workshop Manager, you will Execute Service work according to agreed workflows and in accordance with ABB standard processes and safety guidelines. Deliver excellent customer service to satisfy customers. In close co-operation with ABB teams.
You will be responsible for data management, identifying problems and material movements which support Procurement & Logistics (PL) department activities.
- Service delivery: Performs Service tasks, identifies technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in any Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, repairs, engineering and consulting, advanced services, extensions, upgrades and retrofits, end of life services and replacements)
- Materials Management: Performs all transactions in SAP. Movement of material into and out of stock. Packing of all turbochargers and turbocharger components. Accurate inventory stock levels
- Materials and supply: Coordinates, prepares and ensures that all materials, parts and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for service activities
- Documentation and reports: Prepares all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative. Reports work done in a timely manner and follows up when needed
- Health, safety and integrity: Applies safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reports unsafe practices and incidents
- Other Functions: Shipping, inspection, packing of Turbochargers and Turbocharger components inbound and outbound
- High School Diploma plus 5 years of experience of combination of education and experience
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Medical insurance
More about us
In November 2020, ABB announced the planned divestment of its Turbocharging Division. Turbocharging is a successful and profitable Division in a mature market and has been for long a highly self-reliant business within ABB. ABB has decided to take this step, acknowledging that for Turbocharging to realize its full potential going forward, a new setup is required. As the next step, alternative ownership options, including a spin-off to the Swiss stock market, will be assessed, considering value for customers, ABB and the future of the turbocharging business.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB in the United States requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or in specific and limited circumstances, be approved for a sincerely held religious belief or a medical/disability accommodation.
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.