Job is located in Pocomoke City
Technicians / Auto Techs / Service Technician / Automobile Mechanics / DIESEL
TERRIFIC PAY / AGRESSIVE BENEFITS / EARN AS YOU LEARN
Business is Booming at the Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships! Our family-owned and operated business is seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians to join our world-class service team. We have immediate openings and we offer the latest in diagnostic equipment with a steady workload.
Extensive training is available for those who are career focused!
- Do you thrive in a great work environment with unlimited growth potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic and trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic?
- Do you have a desire to learn and win? ...
...Then our company is the right fit for you! This is an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding career with a mission driven company.
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation and over 50 years in the automotive industry. We represent the most complete line of multi-franchise dealerships in Delaware and the Eastern Shore area and have over 16 locations in the tri-state area.
Automotive DIESEL Technician Duties include but are not limited to:
- Duplicate, diagnose, and repair full range of automotive service issues found on DIESEL vehicles including those of all electrical systems, engine, transmission, suspension, braking system, and emission systems
- Use shop equipment and diagnostic equipment with confidence and in accordance with all safety procedures
- Expertly diagnose issues based upon experience, analysis, and testing
- Possess an increasingly broad knowledge of how DIESEL vehicles' components work and interact
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines and other major components
- Repair DIESEL automobiles and light trucks
- Adapt to rapidly changing technologies in the automotive industry as well as in the diagnostics arena
- Know and adhere to safety and environmental standards for maintenance / repair facilities and maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate with Service Advisors
- Accurately complete repair orders and inspect DIESEL vehicles for safety concerns
- Other items as deemed necessary by management
- Must be a success-driven, customer service oriented team player
- ASE Certifications (or a desire to obtain them) (DIESEL preferred)
- DIESEL Maintenance and Repair experience
- Impressive Work Ethic
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- Trustworthy, dependable, and reliable
- Must have full set of tools
- Ability to read and comprehend technical instructions
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Veterans are encouraged to apply
- Extremely Competitive Technician Compensation Packages and BIG REWARDS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Online Learning System and Training
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."