Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, one of the largest Chrysler dealers in the region, is actively seeking Service Technicians who will be responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards. A technician is expected to perform quality work without direct or continual supervision and be able and willing to work on all work assigned to him/her.
The Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family of vehicles is one of the most desirable product lines which offers a variety of product options as well as state of the art technology. They offer:
- Paid training & certification
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Room for career advancement
A NEW and CUTTING EDGE main facility is NOW OPEN with state-of-the-art equipment, heated and cooled shop, and bright LED lighting with tile floors at an ideal location along Highway 10 in Coon Rapids.
Formed in 2008, Carousel Motor Group operates 7 dealerships in the Twin Cities market and is a recognized leader in the automotive market. We want to be the dealership of choice for the lifespan of our customers, and we are committed to creating value and opportunities to our employees, customers, and the community.
- Valid in-state driver's license with acceptable driving record
- Two years of experience in an automotive dealership required
- ASE certification preferred
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Ability to complete repairs in all aspects of the vehicle, modern system diagnostics
- Knowledge and ability to work on a variety of vehicles
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret written information and instructions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns
- Career growth and advancement
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Competitive compensation
- An exceptional benefits offering
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discount programs
Join us at Carousel Motor Group!