The Service Training Coordinator will coordinate service training sessions for Heavy Equipment dealership technicians in North America as well as for internal personnel. They will assist with training plan development and implementation (both online and classroom), support and maintain relationships with remote training sites, and manage training administrative duties for the learning management systems. This role will also provide administrative support for Training team members.
Service Training Coordination
• Assist with logistics for instructor-led classes
• Set classroom up for class week prior to a class date, including schematics, table items, service library, classroom presentation files
• Order lunches for the week and have snacks and drinks available for the week’s class.
• Act as IT in simplistic terms with technicians (i.e. training on basic laptop function and how to get to files as needed)
• Track inventory of everyday use items and report to manager as supplies get low.
• Keep inventory of training diagnostic tools and make sure laptops are in working order.
• Keep warehouse/training area clean
• Bring machines into the warehouse/training area and set up for class, getting ladders and lights as needed (depending on machine being used for training), and prepare machines for all labs
• Set expectations to when training leading/assisting will take place
• Be able to lead sections of class once comfortable (need to establish a schedule)
• Travel with vendor trainers as needed to increase training familiarity
Training Program and Materials Development/Maintenance
• Instructor-led Course Development:
o Assist instructor/SME with the completion of training materials.
o Assist with photo shoots of machines and components.
o Modify photos as required through Photoshop
o Create and maintain electronic library of course materials, photos, manuals, etc.
• Online Course Development - In-house:
o Assist in creation of Level 1 online service training courses using software applications
o Assist in creation of course content by using the machine shop and operation manuals, then translating them into a comprehensive presentation format using the current applications.
o Assist in maintaining electronic library of course materials, photos, and course packages.
• Online Course Development – Vendors:
o Assist in providing raw data to vendors.
o Develop training/job aids such as “How To” manuals and handbooks.
• Machine Care
o Manage machine inventory. This includes keeping track of training machine hours and reporting to the logistics department.
o Maintain machine functionality. Keeping machines fueled, DEF filled, batteries charged and systems running correctly. Report any damages or leaks as found.
o Coordinate repair of any machines with local dealer
Assist Training & Publications Teams & Service Dept.
• Collaborate with Training Manager and internal stake holders to assess training needs
• Assist with managing relationship and workflow of outside supplier for Publications team
• Perform duties as required to assist the Service Department Managers in the planning and implementation of Service programs and activities for Doosan products
• Strong presentation & instructional design skills
• Advanced photo manipulation skills (Photoshop) preferred
• Experience with E-learning design (Articulate StoryLine2) preferred but not must
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• High level of experience with Microsoft Office Suite
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• Experience: 0-2 years
• Travel: <10%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 470-266-5040. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.