Want to become a Service Now top-level architect? Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC wants you to get there! We are a large global business operating like a smaller start up. This multi-faceted opportunity is a leadership role on our ServiceNow capability team that is growing and provides room for creativity and growth for a dynamic and exciting career path.
The ServiceNow Architect works in collaboration with teams across the business to support clients looking for creative solutions! As a ServiceNow Architect you will work on full application architecture and development lifecycle process that translates business requirements into functioning software systems, services and solutions.
This role is an opportunity to apply and grow your skillset in design architecture with a motivated and rapidly growing company, servicing a wide range of technology forward clients, and building CGS' capabilities.
As a ServiceNow Architect, you will:
- Establish system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems
- Design architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards - such as IEEE OSE reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solution of the application platform, across the API, and the external environment/software application
- Ensure that the common operating environment is compliant with the Agency enterprise architecture and applicable reference models
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action
- Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- 5+ years of relevant experience using ServiceNow
- Experience with developing and managing data models
- Experience designing and developing solutions with PaaS solutions such as ServiceNow in an Agile Software Development environment
- Technical proficiency with developing database queries, batch jobs, and stored procedures with PL/SQL and NoSQL
- Experience developing solutions using Message Services, including management of Apache ActiveMQ
- Experience with DevOps pipeline tools including configuration management, requirements (e.g., JIRA), automated testing, and deployment
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)