The remote option is available for experienced candidates. Candidates geographically closer to West Reading, PA and Eastern/Central time zones are preferred.
The SENIOR SYSTEMS ANALYST on the IT ServiceNow platform team is a technical engineer working to develop, design and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will provide administration, application development, maintenance and technical support by using good practice programming techniques to configure robust solutions to customers utilizing the ServiceNow platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (Business, Computer Science, etc.). Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Degree in progress may be considered
Certification and Licensure Requirements
- ITIL Certification preferred
Experience and Skills
- ServiceNow Developer or implementation experience required (3+ years ServiceNow preferred). ServiceNow experience is critical.
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Contribute to IT Service Management transformation by providing ServiceNow platform expertise
- Strong understanding of the ITIL process
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform
- Assist with ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution
- Assist the functional process owners with any technical assistance required on ServiceNow
- Ensure configuration consistency and processes are in place to have a development/test/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Service Management and business system experience in the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products (3+ years ServiceNow preferred)
- Thorough understanding of ITSM and ITBM systems including but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Project Management, Resource Management, and Asset Management
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently in a fast-paced environment that includes external resources and vendors
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization including senior management
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and task follow up skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and meet assigned deadlines
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a professional work ethic
- Strong customer service orientation