As a Setup Technician Trainee, you will utilize your experience, talents and training to assist in all production aspects of manufacturing while working with production crews to safely manufacture quality products in accordance with customer specifications. This will be achieved through following standard work, implementing continuous improvements and preventive maintenance of equipment and processes. You will be responsible for setting up, operating, monitoring and effectively trouble-shooting machinery and components to achieve the desired results. Your work will be completed in a safe, professional and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of daily production planning with Customer Service coordination.
- Perform equipment startups, quality adjustments, and repairs as needed.
- Coordinate efforts with production crew.
- Help maintain and improve a safe work environment, good housekeeping and 5-S standards.
- Ensure product meets quality standards.
- Maintain and improve equipment uptime through PM’s and bottleneck analysis.
- Participate in root cause analysis efforts.
- Engagement in all production and safety metrics for assigned manufacturing line/process.