Clearance Level Needed: Secret
Category: Networks & Telecommunication Services
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
We are currently seeking an experienced SharePoint Administrator for our operations in the Norfolk Naval Ship Yard.
Requirements and Experience:
- Experience with SharePoint Administration (2016, 2013, or 2010) required; and some experience with design of SharePoint sites.
- Requires knowledge of both SQL Server and Windows Server.
- Experience with SharePoint Hosting and Managed Services (Operations and Management) of physical SharePoint servers on commercial internet.
- Experience with patching, configuration and upkeep of the SharePoint Server and supporting Microsoft SQL Server.
- Manage User accounts and user access requests to the SharePoint Portal.
- Renew SSL/TLS certificates with a publicly trusted certificate authority.
- Provide internet bandwidth for the access of the SharePoint Server.
- Experience migrating an existing SharePoint 2010 setup to SharePoint 2016.
- Experience and understanding of how SharePoint interfaces with MS Office.
- Periodically work shift will be adjusted for system patching.
- Minimum Secret clearance with SSBI.
- Compliant with Information Assurance – Technical (IAT) Level 2 requirements.