Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for a SharePoint Developer role to join our team in DC metro area. This role is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful applicant will Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset and work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities while serving our clients.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will:
- Work closely with Capgemini project manager(s) and client POCs to identify client requirements; design, develop, and implement SharePoint changes to address management priorities around efficient user navigation and site functionality.
- Support client SharePoint administration, management, and enhancements. Provide daily support, including maintaining user access to sites, site development, and SharePoint troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and document SharePoint/Web solutions which leverage customized as well as out-of-the-box functionality including web parts, InfoPath forms, templates, and master pages.
- Utilize project management and consulting skills to analyze and resolve problems related to performance, data, software, servers, and usage.
- Collaborate with client POCs to automate workflows, improve business processes, and ensure that all changes are implemented properly to meet functional and security needs of the client.
- Create sites, templates, workflows, lists, and libraries to support client initiatives.
- Develops and delivers training, communications, and tutorials to provide support to clients on SharePoint functionality including procedures, standards, and best practices.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SharePoint design and development.
- Experience with requirements gathering/interacting with clients.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues.
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Microsoft SharePoint Online, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, PowerBI.
- Ability to support the migration of SharePoint 2010 version to newer version.
Nice to have skills/Qualifications:
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE Team Foundation Server.
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)