Ultimate Staffing is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk for our client in Morgan Hill, CA. This is an opportunity to join a company with great benefits and you get to enjoy a reverse commute!
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for overseeing and documenting the receiving of packages, parcels and supplies, store/deliver items to appropriate department/individual and prepare/process items for shipping using the ERP system. This is a position that requires a highly organized personality. You must pay close attention to small details while managing the logistics of a high volume of items entering and leaving the facility. Your role may be more heavily focused on one area over the other, however you will be responsible for learning both processes in their entirety.
Location: Morgan Hill, CA
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Pay: $24-$27 DOE
Amazing benefits package!
Send your resume to Cdiazmarvan@ultimatestaffing.com for immediate consideration!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Receives deliveries and unpacks items in receiving area.
* Compare packing list to company purchase order in ERP system to ensure that the quantities delivered are correct.
* Process receipt of goods in Sage ERP system and pulls open work order shortage report for stockroom.
* Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to Purchasing and/or QA department.
* Routes incoming materials/items to QA and/or requesting department.
* Prepare products for return to vendors as directed by Purchasing and/or QA department.
* Package and prepare parts for shipment.
* Process daily shipment transactions within the Sage ERP system.
* International shipment and EUS MK Denial screening.
* Scan/electronic filing of sub-assembly work order packets and daily shipment documents.
* Work closely with Production Control Coordinator on daily shipment coordination.
* Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
* Other projects and/or department backup duties as required.
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.