Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require
sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with
professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many
organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
1. Receive, inspect, verify, process and route all materials into the facility and off-site facilities (remote sites), and enter the receipts in the Materials Management software system.
2. Notifies the Warehouse Manager of any discrepancies of materials versus shippers' documentation.
3. Prepares shipments, including documentation, for outbound shipments.
4. Manages the Returned Goods process according to the Returned Goods SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
5. Delivers stock to the appropriate staging area for departments.
6. Puts warehoused items in the designated storage areas and rotates stock according to receipt date and expiration dates to ensure proper stock rotation and use prior to expiration.
7. Notes any short dated materials upon receipt (less than 30 days of shelf life) and report to the Warehouse Manager to determine any possible action(s) that may need to be taken.
8. Assists in cycle count and full physical inventory.
9. Complies with all applicable and current Materials and Services Management, Human Resources, Employee Health and Safety, Compliance, OSHA, CLIA, etc. policies and procedures.
10. Analyze current procedures and make recommendations for process improvements to the Warehouse Manager.
11. Assists in order entry, picking, packing, and delivery of both internal and external orders as needed.
12. Performs quality control on all outbound shipments
13. Assists in record storage and retrieval process as needed.
14. Assists in preparation, receipt, and distribution of internal, inbound, and external mail as needed.
15. Performs other duties as required.
-High school diploma or equivalent required.
-Two year’s previous materials management experience
- Small parts experience preferred
-Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
-Strong problem solving skills
-Good communication skills
-Good record keeping skills
-Ability to operate a computer, printer and bar code scanner Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.) or equivalent Able to work effectively in a team environment
-Must be able to lift up to seventy (70) pounds