Location: Sanford, FL
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM, Some overtime may be required
Pay: $13-15.00/hour DOE
Job duties include:
- Expeditiously and accurately receive, unload, inspect, process, distribute and managing all incoming material.
- Prepare, process, package, and load all out bound material for shipment.
- Pick, and issue production kits.
- Maintain a clean and organized production, non-production, stock area, and shipping & receiving area.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of shipping experience preferably in a warehouse setting
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.