Our top international client with over 22,000 employees and in 35 countries will train you to become a quality control inspector. This position is temp to perm, 2nd shift. No experience is necessary just the desire to succeed.. Very strong advancement potential!!
Review and inspect labels as they come off press for quality defects
- Good mechanical skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Able to read and write English
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail. The candidate must have the ability to use, read and interpret scientific measurement and inspection tools devices
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and abiltiyt o adjust focus: visual acuity correctable to Snellen 20/20 is required
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Lift up to 50lbs.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Team player and good ommunication skills
- Good attendance
- Ability to maintain highest safety standards
- Prior printing
- Ability to pass a finishing test with 75% or greater once training is complete